الجمعة، 26 نوفمبر 2010


Mind Mapping is the process of visually depicting a central concept with a highly effective diagramming method illustrates thoughts, concepts, relationships, associations, and consequences all connected to a central hub representing the main idea. Mind maps show an idea in its totality. The branches and where they spring from the central hub are more or less arbitrary. The main goal being a complete visual representation of all facets contained within the main idea.
Mind Mapping is a useful technique that improves the way you take notes, and supports and enhances your creative problem solving. By using Mind Maps, you can quickly identify and understand the structure of a subject, and the way that pieces of information fit together, as well as recording the raw contained in normal note as mentioned in the following video.

                                            
This is a link to a web page that explains more deeply about the Mind Mapping:

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

من أنا

صورتي
My Name is Zainab Saeed Hubail,I graduated from the University of Bahrain in 2006 with Bachelor of science degree in computer Science .I have alot of working experience. Since 2004, I worked with a tourism company ( International Holidays) then shifted to the educational profession at Al- Baraka Kindergarten as a computer teacher . After that, I worked in the same field but in private school , Arabian Pearl Gulf School (teaching grades 4-10) . In 2007,I moved to the Ministry of Education where I taught computer literacy at Saad Bin Abi Waqas Primary Boys School for two years then shifted to A'ali Primary Boys School .I am currently pursuing a post graduate degree in teaching at Bahrain's Teachers College . At the BTC I hope to improve my teaching skills and methods in the area of Instructional Technology.